[ndnSIM] Regarding Forwarding Strategies Best Route and NCC

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 29 09:11:17 PST 2016

Hi Ahmed,

it would be a good idea to take a look at the NFD developer’s guide as well. There is a section describing each strategy:

http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ndn-0021-5-nfd-developer-guide.pdf <http://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ndn-0021-5-nfd-developer-guide.pdf>

Hope that this helps.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>