[ndnSIM] GlobalRoutingHelper documentation

Silvia Lins silvialins at ufpa.br
Thu Jan 28 10:21:46 PST 2016

Hi, I found in
http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1GlobalRoutingHelper.html#details

some documentation related to the GlobalRoutingHelper function, and it
mentions below a link where I can find more details about its
implementation ("boost.org" below):

"
void ns3::ndn::GlobalRoutingHelper::CalculateAllPossibleRoutes 	(
	)

	static

Calculate all possible next-hop independent alternative routes.

Refer to the implementation for more details.

Note that this method is highly experimental and should be used with
caution (very time consuming).

Implementation of route calculation is heavily based on Boost Graph
Library See
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/doc/table_of_contents.html
for more details

Definition at line 283
<http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/ndn-global-routing-helper_8cpp_source.html#l00283>
of file ndn-global-routing-helper.cpp
<http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/ndn-global-routing-helper_8cpp_source.html>.

References ns3::ndn::FibHelper::AddRoute()
<http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/ndn-fib-helper_8cpp_source.html#l00121>,
and ns3::ndn::L3Protocol::getForwarder()
<http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/ndn-l3-protocol_8cpp_source.html#l00261>.

"

My question is: is there any other/more specific documentation for such
function or any other function in ndnSIM capable of simulating mutipath
in ICN?

Thanks in advance,

Silvia