[ndnSIM] GlobalRoutingHelper documentation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jan 28 12:45:49 PST 2016

Hi Silvia,

for the specific function, I am afraid that this is all we have as far as the documentation is concerned.

However, I am not sure that I fully understand your question. Let me clarify some things first:

calculateAllPossibleRoutes will generate routes from every simulated node to every other simulated node. These routes will be used for routing purposes.

However, in NDN, the forwarding strategy is the module used to determine whether multiple paths will be selected for Interest forwarding. That being said, taking a look at the forwarding strategy module might be the right way to go in your case.

Hope that my answer addresses your question.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department