[ndnSIM] about random-load-balancer-strategy.cpp

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Dec 18 14:24:35 PST 2016

You need to ensure that ndn-load-balancer.cpp is actually linked to your scenario.  This is similar to my recent answer to John: if you use scenario template, then it is a matter of putting ndn-load-balancer.cpp in the extensions folder.  If you are using examples or scratch folder, then you must follow the conventions of the build system (take a look into examples/wscript for more details).