[ndnSIM] about random-load-balancer-strategy.cpp

任沛 renpei.bupt at qq.com
Sun Dec 18 01:21:26 PST 2016

Hi ndnsim friends,
  when i use random-load-balancer-strategy, there occurs some question as follow:
when i use
  Strategy::ChoiceHelper::Install<nfd::fw::RandomLoadBalancerStrategy>(Names::Find<Node>("d1"), prefix);, compiling panel will show me "underfined reference to 'nfd::fw::RandomLoadBalancerStrategy::STRATEGY_NAME' " and so on, i even don't know what happend? i follow the example given by source code of ndn-load-balancer.cpp, but i got there questions, what should i do? i really appreciate if you can help me.
 thanks a lot!