[ndnSIM] Evaluation Model

raaid alubady alubadyraaid at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:04:43 PST 2016

Hi my dear researchers,

Now, I am in evaluation part of my model. I got many errors when analysis
the results which are:

1- I was just trying to calculate the PIT size for NDN router using Abiline
topology. However, I found the result is the same for each routers. It's
normal. Setting PIT size is 1000, and consumer frequency stringvalue is
6000 interests a second.

2- In the same scenario, the app-delay-tracer file not generated. While
when decrease the consumer frequency stringvalue less than 1000 is
generated.

3- In app-delay-tracer file, how to calculate the average delay for hole
scenario since we are seeing in this file there is value for each
millisecond.

4- How can get the average PIT entries Lifetime and the entry Maximum
Lifetime for each router. It is seen when I used GetMaxPitEntryLisetime(),
gave me the result like this " +0.0ns". I don't understand what is mean?

5- I read in some paper the metrics namely Time-to-Completion, which is
meant the time it takes for content items to completely arrive at the
subscriber. How to calculate this metrics.

*My Regards,*

*Raaid Alubady*Doctoral Researcher
InterNetWorks Research Lab,
School of Computing, Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, M A L A Y S I A
HP: +60129636379 , +601128408117
Emails: raaid.n.alubady at uobabylon.edu.iq
            *raaid.alubady at internetworks.my*
            *alubady.r.n at ieee.my*