[ndnSIM] add interest name in app-delays-tracer

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 15 09:26:00 PST 2016

Hi,

you will have to add trace sources like the following:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/ndn-l3-protocol.cpp#L78-L106
https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/ndn-l3-protocol.hpp#L208-L220

You can take a look at this commit, where I added the appropriate tracing functionality for network NACKs:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commit/8a74d0c6f2029e0a0d169e46d1d201243f138be6

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory