[ndnSIM] add interest name in app-delays-tracer

zhangran at bupt.edu.cn zhangran at bupt.edu.cn
Sun Dec 18 17:16:55 PST 2016

Hi Spyros,

Thank you so much for your help! I have been studying how to modify and enhance the trace source in ns-3 in the past two days, thanks to your advice and ns-3 turorial as well as post in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/xty2I8JV3_c , I am able to understand the mechanism of tracing system of ns-3 and realise my own trace source and trace sink! I'd like to share the material with everyone else in the mailing list to help them in terms of the same kind of questions.

Thank you again for your help!

Yours,
Sincerely

Zhang Ran
Key State Laboratory of Network and Switching
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications