[ndnSIM] Appropriate time to print CS contents?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Dec 9 20:07:08 PST 2016

Hi John,

I would suggest you either use the NS3 logging statements (e.g., NS_LOG_FUNCTION, NS_LOG_INFO) or the cerr to print out the contents of the CS.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory