[ndnSIM] Appropriate time to print CS contents?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Fri Dec 9 20:11:18 PST 2016

Spyros,

Thanks for the reply.  However I think the problems seems to be that there
is apparently nothing in the CS when I go to print it.

It never enters my loops - so it will never print out the information
regardless of the printing technique.

My code for custom policy does detect content being inserted (e.g.,
doAfterInsert is called) and the limit on both Cs and my custom Policy are
set to 10.  So I assume it's being added.  So why is it empty by the time I
print it out?

Thanks

JPB