[ndnSIM] How python scripts in .waf-tools dir are invoked?

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:23:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

I see that each major folder in ndnSIM 2.1 distribution e.g. ndn-cxx, NFD
and even under ndnSIM, there is a hidden folder .waf-tools and bunch of
python scripts in there.

I am trying to understand how these scripts are invoked by the waf builder.
I am particularly interested to understand how they are invoked (if at all
they are invoked) from NFD and ndn-cxx folder.

It will be helpful if you could point me to the specific section of the
wscript file where these are invoked. I am tying to replicate the same with
another module integration, which also has its own .waf-tools folder.

I thank in advance.

/anil.