[ndnSIM] How python scripts in .waf-tools dir are invoked?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Oct 2 09:15:20 PDT 2015

Hi Anil,

the “.waf-tools” folder of ndnSIM and ndn-cxx are being loaded here:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/wscript#L15-L18

In the wscript of ndnSIM, functions that are included in the scripts of the “.waf-tools” folder are called.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA