[ndnSIM] Producer having Specific Content

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Oct 1 09:12:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

I think that you need to either modify our existing cache replacement policies or to create your own custom cache replacement policy to achieve the desired goal.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA