[ndnSIM] problem with droping interest mesage

Zeinab Rezaiefar z.rezaiefar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 05:00:54 PST 2015

  Hello ,I have changed forward.cpp file to drop some interest message to not forward . for it, I changed the function onIncomingInterest function in forward.cpp. ( just returning from forward.cpp if condition satisfied after command "const_cast<Interest&>(interest).setIncomingFaceId(inFace.getId()); ++m_counters.getNInInterests(); ")but when I run the program after 9.9 second that program is run I have gotten " Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted" and after debugging I received "  what():  Couldn't enable local control header (code: 10060, info: request timed out)"I think the  problem can be timeout of some interest message that does not receive reply. I will become so thankful if you help me to solve it.thanks in advancebest regards