[ndnSIM] what will be happened if the Interest message is not replied?

Cesar Ghali cghali at uci.edu
Tue Nov 24 18:42:44 PST 2015

I might have encountered something similar recently. I can't give a lot
of technical details though.

As far as I understood from the ndnSIM code, especially L3Protocol
class, it uses some internal and management faces. If you block
interests or content objects on these faces, whatever sent these
interests will timeout and the simulator will give the error that you're
getting.

HTH,
Cesar

On 11/24/2015 06:01 PM, Zeinab Rezaiefar wrote:
>  Hello everyone,I have changed forward.cpp file to drop some interest message to not forward . for it, I changed the function onIncomingInterest function in forward.cpp. but when I run the program I have gotten " Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted" and after debugging I received "  what():  Couldn't enable local control header (code: 10060, info: request timed out)"I think the  problem can be timeout of some interest message that does not receive reply. is there any body knows how I can solve it.thanks in advancebest regards

cesarghali.info