[ndnSIM] Abruptal interrumption of simulation

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:43:46 PDT 2015

Hello Spyridon,

Regarding to the problem I was facing to check the traffic in the nodes it
is partially solved. I recheck the commands used to enable Ascii scripts
and now it works in that way but still failing in the python interface when
you want to check directly on the node during the running simulation.

I want to ask you the following. I have added the two wireless devices in
infrastructure mode. One of them is a consumer and a wired node is the
publisher. My question is why if I don't establish a connection between the
two wireless nodes one of them sends interest to the other one? Default
routes are enables but even when I used a customized forwarding strategy
that still happens. Is that a normal behaviour?

In the attachment you can find the file.

Regards.