[ndnSIM] Abruptal interrumption of simulation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:47:02 PDT 2015

Hmm.. This is the first time I hear about such an issue and I have no idea if it is a ndnSIM-related issue or it is related to NS3.

Could you send me your scenario source code to take a look?

I would suggest that you also send a high-level description to the NS3 mailing list to check with these guys as well.

@Alex: Have you ever experienced such a behavior? Do you have any further clues?

Thanks.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory