[ndnSIM] Full name requested, but Data packet does not have wire format error

Spiros Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:38:31 PDT 2015

Hi Elisa,

as it is mentioned in the error message, the data packets may have not
been signed properly or their wire format has not been created properly.

Do you have any specific reasons that you would like to acquire the full
name of a data packet? Have you modified any parts of the ndnSIM codebase?

Thanks,
Spyros