[ndnSIM] Full name requested, but Data packet does not have wire format error

Elisa Mannes elisam at inf.ufpr.br
Tue Jun 23 08:18:29 PDT 2015

Hi Spyros,

Thank you for your hint. I've managed to isolate the problem, now I wonder
if you have some thoughts on how to fix it. Here is what is happening:

I am changing signature field in each Data packet to match nonce value of
its Interest (it is a workaround I need). I am placing this code on
forwarder.cc, Forwarder::onIncomingInterest(Face& inFace, const Interest&
interest) method, before the node send data to face in case of a cache hit:

ndn::Signature signature;
ndn::SignatureInfo signatureInfo(static_cast<
::ndn::tlv::SignatureTypeValue>(interest.getNonce()));

signature.setInfo(signatureInfo);
signature.setValue(Block(interest.getNonce()));

I am doing something wrong here, since I've commented these lines and the
error is gone. Do you spot anything unusual?

Thanks!