[ndnSIM] Full name requested, but Data packet does not have wire format error

Elisa Mannes elisam at inf.ufpr.br
Tue Jun 23 06:09:46 PDT 2015

Hello all,

​I am simulating a simple producer/consumer scenario with
2914.r0-conv-annotated topology and I am getting the following error:​

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ndn::Data::Error'
  what():  Full name requested, but Data packet does not have wire format
(e.g., not signed)

This error happens when the same consumer requests the same file in a short
period of time.

I found a related problem here
http://gerrit.named-data.net/#/c/1484/1/tests/other/cs-smoketest.cpp but I
am not sure how to solve my problem with this information. I am using
ndnSim 2.0. Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,
Elisa