[ndnSIM] TLV error during catching data.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:07:37 PDT 2015

Hello Gustavo,

As we discussed some days ago, I would personally identify the specific code line that this error occurs and attempt to capture the packets right before this line.

Probably I would also use this example as a baseline:

https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/examples/ndn-simple-with-pcap.cpp

In this way, I would be able to dump the traffic in a pcap trace and use wireshark to inspect the captured packets.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA