[ndnSIM] TLV error during catching data.

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:46:20 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I write in this opportunity due to a recurrent error that I am facing every
time that I tried to catch data packets in an ndn simulation using the
Ascii method of capturing.

When I try to merge ndn with wifi and then try to catch the packets for
later analysis the following error is shown:

*terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ndn::tlv::Error'  what():
Empty buffer during TLV processing*

Yesterday I used gdb in order to try to figure out what was happening (the
results are attached to the email) but I really can't understand a possible
way how to solve it.

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.

Regards.