[ndnSIM] Query about Find() function

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:32:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

one way to do that is to create a method with functionality similar to the “nfd::Cs::find()” method, which will accept a name as the input argument. Then, you can imitate the part of the functionality that you need as provided in the current find method. You can take a look here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/cs_8cpp_source.html#l00407

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science