[ndnSIM] NFD Development - Content Store

L.Zeynalvand zeynalvand at ce.sharif.edu
Wed Jan 7 03:45:25 PST 2015

Hi, is there a specific mailing list to post questions regarding NFD
Development? If not, I would appreciate if you help me out with this.
Is there a way to make the Content Store persistent? By persistent I
don't mean no cache replacement, what I mean is that if for any reason
we power off the router and then power back on, whatever there was in
content store remain intact. (consider the router is an end user  home
wifi)

Regards,

--
Leonid Zeynalvand