[ndnSIM] Interest Timeout

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Thu Jan 8 18:34:06 PST 2015

Hi Marco,

Interest will expire if interest lifetime specified by the consumer.  If you don’t specify anything, the Consumer classes will use 2 seconds as a default value for the interest lifetime.

And yes, WillEraseTimedOutPendingInterest will be automatically called with interest expires.

—
Alex