[ndnSIM] Fwd: Delay PIT and CS deletion

Gustavo Gonzalez gonzalezcga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:05:09 PDT 2015

Hello Spyridon,

First of all thanks for the answer.

I was wondering if the deletion of an entry in the PIT could be modified
for another value different than the lifetime of the last interest
received. I was thinking on a delay of 250ms because I am trying to
simulate a satellite connection but I realize that a same content is issued
two times because of the propagation delay (500ms) and it shouldn't be like
this because the content will be forwarded but due to the large waiting
time for the content then a new interest requesting the same content is
issued.

Another question is if it is possible to have two same contents on the
channel at approximately 4s of difference between both of them even when
the first content was delivered succesfully. Is this behaviour because of
the expiration of the interest lifetime that the consumer issues again an
interest requesting the same content?

Regards.