[ndnSIM] link failure

Trade trade20122012 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:37:17 PDT 2015

Christian,
Thanks for bringing good point. I did notice there are different ways
for handling link failures.
In NLSR implementation as well as published paper, they use taking one
node down
instead of link fails. But in Ndnsim, uses the link down but two nodes
still can communicate
with others.

One more question, in ndnsim example, both bestroute and
calculateallpossible route appear
in the main file, then does it account for ?