[ndnSIM] Distributed Application in CCN domain

Ilya Moiseenko iliamo at ucla.edu
Tue Sep 30 16:45:56 PDT 2014

I don’t work with CCNx daemon, but with NFD daemon each of your threads can register its own individual name like
1) /chatapp/thread1
2) /chatapp/thread2
3) /chatapp/thread3

I didn’t understand question b), but you can have intra-process communication with Interest and Data packets in NFD.

Regarding ndnSIM, in normal mode, its core works in a single thread, and it’s not that trivial to make your simulation scenario run in multiple-threads.
You can refer to general NS-3 documentation for help.

To find some information about “pushing”  you can find the section talking about "Command Interests" in NFD developers guide.

Ilya