[ndnSIM] NS-3 or one of the required NS-3 modules not found

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Jul 7 16:06:14 PDT 2014

Have you compiled NS-3 in optimized mode?  If not, you should compile the scenarios in debug mode as well (add --debug to ./waf configure)

I would actually highly recommend optimized mode (in NS-3  ./waf configure -d optimized) instead of using debug mode, if you're not modifying NS-3.  There is a very significant difference with the simulation time between optimized and debug modes.