[ndnSIM] NS-3 or one of the required NS-3 modules not found

NDIKUMANA ANSELME anselme333 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:38:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

when i run ./waf configure, I am getting the bellow error:

Checking for ns3-core                      : not found
NS-3 or one of the required NS-3 modules not found
NS-3 needs to be compiled and installed somewhere.  You may need also to
set PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable in order for configure find installed NS-3.
For example:
    PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH ./waf
configure

I would greatly appreciate, if you kindly give me some hint on how to fix
this error. My OS is Ubuntu Linux 12.04.

With Regards,

Anselme N.