[ndnSIM] Dose ndnSIM support modifying the structure of fib entry and the routing structure?

Zongyi Zhao xinshengzzy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:41:45 PDT 2014

Hi, Alex and all,
I need to modify the structure of the fib entry as well as the fib. Dose
ndnSIM allow me to do that? If it dose, can you give me some hints?

I made a new version of Entry and put it in the directory of
<ndnSIM>/scenario/extensions/, then when I compile it, I am prompted
with a number of feedback like this:
In file included from ../extensions/learning/ndn-static-fib-entry.cc:22:0:
/usr/local/include/ns3-dev/ns3/ndn-fib.h:71:15: error: ‘Entry’ is not a
member of ‘ns3::ndn::fib’
virtual Ptr<fib::Entry>

Thank you! Look forward for your reply sincerely.

--
Zongyi Zhao