[ndnSIM] a question

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:01:31 PDT 2013

Hi Wang,

You can't just create a new L3Protocol object and expect it do anything useful.  This object is the core of NDN stack for the node and maintains NDN-related info throughout the lifetime of the simulated node.

What you actually need is to get hold of the L3Protocol object that is part of the specific node. Something like this:

Ptr<L3Protocol> protocol = node->GetObject<L3Protocol> ();