[ndnSIM] metrics!

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Sep 6 10:56:08 PDT 2013

Hi Andriana,

There could be something wrong with FIBs and forwarding strategies.  Did you choose BestRoute and calculated FIB using global routing controller?  For non-linear topologies, "default" route and flooding may give unpredictable results.

As for the topology size, I was running successfully 4-level binary tree (https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding/blob/master/topologies/tree.txt) and ~600-node topology based on Rocketfuel ATT topology (https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding/blob/master/topologies/7018.r0.txt).