[ndnSIM] metrics!

ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie
Fri Sep 6 03:16:59 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I am trying to get some results out of my simulations but most of them
seem to be just 0!

The simulation topology i've used is a 5-level binary tree with the leaf
nodes sending requests.

An object requests may result into 10^4 interest requests send. I have
this example for either requesting one object, either requesting 10 random
objects from a 100 object pool.

My examples seem to work correct for e.g. the simple example provided with
my metrics correctly appearing in the txt files. Could anyone give me a
hint of up to how large its simulations did work?

Thanks in advance.
Andriana.