[ndnSIM] Confusion about Consumer Window

Tun Tun Oo htunhtunu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 04:44:25 PST 2013

Dear Alex

I was misunderstanding on ConsumerWindow logic of Window Size in my
previous mail. Sorry for that.
Now I have several  confusion with this ConsumerWindow.

When Data is received, window size is increasing as m_window = m_window +1.
It allow  2 Interests in each window but size of window increase one by one.
It is working properly as in Slow Start mode.

But my confusion is that why can generate 2 Interest per window using the
logic m_window = m_window +1.

And then if I want to interest rate as one Interest per window like in
Congestion avoidance mode, I can do it with m_window = m_window. Because of
this logic window size is no longer increase.

Could you advice me what I am misunderstanding or how could I solve the
problem.

Sincerely yours
TUN