[ndnSIM] CustomStrategy

Hovaidi Ardestani Mohammad mohammad.hovaidi.ardestani at aalto.fi
Thu May 2 06:40:22 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!
I want to configure FIB routes manually,but when I use "ndn::StackHelper::AddRoute " it seems it has no effect on routing strategy and Flooding is used anyway.

I even tried to run the "ndn-congestion-alt-topo-plugin.cc" to see how CustomStrategy works,but I got the following assert error.

assert failed. cond="uid != 0", msg="Assert in TypeId::LookupByName: ns3::ndn::fw::CustomStrategy not found" , file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc, line=419
terminate called without an active exception

Any help is appreciated in advance!
BR
-Mohammad