[ndnSIM] Re to car2car

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu May 2 12:07:36 PDT 2013

Hi Fei,

If you have not installed NS-3 with ndnSIM in a standard location (like /usr/ or /usr/local), you need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable correctly (see example here https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-nom-rapid-car2car#running)

If you have installed to /usr or /usr/local, then you probably need to relogin or run ldconfig command, so the dynamic linker will know about the existence of the NS-3 libraries.