[ndnSIM] TransmittedContentObjects Callback

Cesar Ghali cghali at uci.edu
Fri Mar 29 19:50:21 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am new to ndnSIM and the answer to my question might be simple but I
have been trying for the last couple of hours with no success. I am
using this code to connect the TransmittedContentObjects to function
ContentTransmitted. This function only prints "sent".

Config::Connect
("/NodeList/*/$ns3::ndn::Producer/TransmittedContentObjects",
MakeCallback (ContentTransmitted));

However, this does not seem to work since "sent" is not printed. My
ndnSIM setup is as the instructions on this page
https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-scenario-template/blob/master/README.md

Thanks for your help,
Cesar