[ndnSIM] TransmittedContentObjects Callback

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 29 20:18:31 PDT 2013

Hi Cesar,

It is always helpful if you can give a scenario file (an excerpt from it), which will help to reproduce the problem.

For this particular case, I see that you have a small problem with connecting the trace. The application that is installed on the node is not "aggregated" to a node object, meaning that "/NodeList/*/$ns3::ndn::Producer" will not find anything.  Instead, you should do something like this:
Config::Connect ("/NodeList/*/ApplicationList/*/TransmittedContentObjects", MakeCallback (ContentTransmitted))
(instead of *, you can put specific node id and application id)

If you want, you can always to constrain your trace only to producer applications, like this:
Config::Connect ("/NodeList/*/ApplicationList/*/$ns3::ndn::Producer/TransmittedContentObjects",
                 MakeCallback (ContentTransmitted))

Let me know if it is still not working.