[ndnSIM] About "ndnSIM format " and " ccnb format"

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Aug 13 10:13:28 PDT 2013

Hi!

After checking the pcap scenario I realized that there is no command line processing, so the format was basically hard-coded on line 59.  I just pushed an update, so it fixes the problem and the following should work (note, there is a small difference from the command line you tried):

./waf --run "ndn-simple-with-pcap --ndn::WireFormat=0"

and

./waf --run "ndn-simple-with-pcap --ndn::WireFormat=1"