[ndnSIM] About "ndnSIM format " and " ccnb format"

seugxj seugxj2012 at 163.com
Tue Aug 13 02:59:00 PDT 2013

 Hi Alex,
As the following information indicated:
       "As of now, ndnSIM supports two packet formats: ndnSIM (efficient processing) and ccnb (compatible with NDNx/CCNx). By default, ndnSIM format is used and can be switched to ccnb using global variable ndn::WireFormat:" (from here: http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/1008).

I have run the "ndn-simple-with-pcap.cc" twice with commads as follows:
             1   ./waf  --run="ndn-simple-with-pcap     ndn::WireFormat=0"   // Through this ,  I want to get the ndnSIM format
             2   ./waf  --run="ndn-simple-with-pcap     ndn::WireFormat=1"  // Through this , I want to get ccnb format

but, the two reuslts files " ndn-simple-trace.pcap " are the same.  So, I was puzzled.  I don't know where is the problem. Pls, help me.