[Ndn-interest] [EXT]question on request and response

marwa kareem m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq
Wed Jan 27 05:40:53 PST 2021

hi Junxiao

in pic. 1 , the data packet ,in the second request with the rtt=1.8, is a
cached data packet because there is a forwarder so there is a cache and the
rtt is very small, is that correct?
 so if I want to determine the cache hit ratio in a network with multiple
nodes I can use the ndnping, ndnpingserver ?

2 - Is there any ndn- library that is compatible with the p4 programmable
switches? or POF programmable switches?