[Ndn-interest] [EXT]question on request and response

marwa kareem m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq
Wed Jan 27 04:18:54 PST 2021

Hi Junxiao
  Yes, as you have NFD running on the end hosts, they have caching.
thanks, now I get it, but is it the same for ndnping, ndnpingserver?
the ping is a test for the reachability so the request should go all the
way to the destination no matter what, is that correct?
the caching is not involved in this? i.e. there is no caching for the data
packet of the ndnping because it should go the whole way to determine the
RTT?

2- thanks I will do it