[Ndn-interest] question on request and response

marwa kareem m.kareem1305 at coeng.uobaghdad.edu.iq
Tue Jan 26 06:07:03 PST 2021

Hi Junxiao
thanks for your answer
1-
Content is now served from cache.
is the contents served from the cache even though it is only 2 pcs
connected and there are no intermediate nodes between them?
2-
 I've found this code and I hope you can help me out SDCCN, here the
researcher use the pof switch, he identify the ccn protocol and add a
matching entry to match if the packet is interest packet or data packet
in this line

https://github.com/sergiocharpineljr/SDCCN-Controller/blob/master/POFController/src/main/java/br/ufes/inf/sergio/POFCCNxListener.java#L161
he put the value "01d2" to identify the interest packet and the value
"0482" to identify the data packet, I searched a lot to try to figure out
what are these values came from but I failed, so is these values related in
some way to the ccn/ndn?  He also uses the ccnping to make the requests.