[Ndn-interest] Request for NDN Primer

Mohammad Ishfaque Jahan Rafee mij.rafee.1344 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 07:29:21 PST 2020

Hi Junxiao,
I tried running the nfdc cs /Rafee/my-second-packet command. However, the
system outputs No such command: cs /Rafee/my-second-packet . But
interestingly I can see the manpages for nfdc-cs. For your information, I
installed the tools from apt repositories. I didn't compile from source.

--
Best Regards
Rafee