[Ndn-interest] Fib-entry modified

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 11 07:40:24 PDT 2019

Hi Ahmed,

This function sorts the fib entries by cost from lower to higher. This
will then determine which default nexthop your forwarding strategy will
use, which can explain your lower latency results. (for details: please
attach your simulation and topology file)

It doesn't make much sense to change the sorting function, since it's
cleaner and more intuitive to just change the link metrics.

Best regards,
Klaus