[Ndn-interest] fractalide NDN browser (hackathon proposal)

duke crawford duke at th.ai
Fri Oct 12 12:37:41 PDT 2018

youtu.be/-VdUEApUeIo unify slack namespace

NDN in browser? eg via chrome extension?
or custom browwer like beakerbrowser.com
beaker handles DATproject.org signed data

Billions of people use browsers, maybe
browser to make non-techies experience NDN?

possible hackathon? I could help via graphics,
while reaching out to anyone interested, eg
FRACTALIDE

github.com/fractalide
github.com/fractalide/fractal_net_ndn (stale)
AGPL license
th.ai/fractalide has some talking GIF

Stewart Mackenzie and team are making
NDN browers/dev environment maybe for