[Ndn-interest] fractalide NDN browser (hackathon proposal)

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:04:16 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We welcome contributors to github.com/fractalide, we spread copyright
around so you own your code under the Mozilla Public License v2 (good for
hackers and businesses). We use Rust, Racket and Nix.

I flew over from Hong Kong to attend the 2017 NIST NDN workshop where I met
some of the upstanding NDN community and was fortunate to take Van Jacobson
to lunch (personal hero:). I promised myself I'd come again once we have
something to demonstrate.

In the mean time there's a lot of ground we need to cover to get a browser
to work on NDN.

Happy to answer questions, if there are any.

kr/sjm