[Ndn-interest] A synopsis of NDN

Michael Hucka mhucka at caltech.edu
Sun Apr 1 19:22:45 PDT 2018

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 20:19:00 -0700, Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis wrote:
> I would like to note that it seems there are some of the NDN
> technical reports missing. Although they are not considered as
> publications, the NDN TRs contain important technical insight. This
> is the reason we publish them :-)
>
> I would suggest that you add them to your summary (at least those
> that are not obsoleted by literature already mentioned in your work).

Hi Spyridon,

Thanks for the heads-up!  You are right.  Although I had gotten some of the tech reports, it looks like I failed to double-check the full list at https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/ and now that you mention it, I see there are many missing.  An egg on my face.  I'll go through and add them all this week.

Thanks again,
MH