[Ndn-interest] A synopsis of NDN

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Sun Apr 1 13:50:33 PDT 2018

Dear Michael,

I wonder what the difference is between your bibliography and just
filtering the citations to the original "Networking Named Content" paper
on Google Scholar?

Example:

- ICN:
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=805&sciodt=0%2C3&cites=566854295540209756&scipsc=1&q=%22icn%22%7C%22information+centric%22&btnG=

- CCN:
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=805&sciodt=0%2C3&cites=566854295540209756&scipsc=1&q=%22ccn%22%7C%22content+centric%22&btnG=

- NDN:
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=805&sciodt=0%2C3&cites=566854295540209756&scipsc=1&q=%22ndn%22%7C%22named+data%22&btnG=

Did you use any other methodology to include/exclude papers?

Best regards,
Klaus